Every year people make New Years Resolutions or Promises. Usually, those promises are about turning over a new leaf. Doing something better for the upcoming year. Quitting Bad Habits or Promising to take on good habits.
So, ikaw? Kayo? Have you been able to monitor which of your promises you were able to keep?
Me? I made a couple of promises.
1. Not to get sick too much, take better care of myself, so I can take care of my family.
2. Work Harder and Better to provide more for my family.
3. To boost up my blog with relevant and positive content as much as possible.
4. Take up more advocacy programs that are in line with my beliefs.
5. Pay it forward – help other people help themselves in achieving their goals.
So, you’re asking which of these I was able to do? Well, I guess I was able to do all of it up to a certain degree, one way or another.
I’ll point out some facts to prove that I made my promises come true.
In order to keep healthy and strong , one needs a lot of things to help your body cope with stress and overwork.
Enough rest and sleep, proper eating habits and vitamins. Which vitamins am I taking?
Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (500mgs) and Circulan.
I guess for my regular readers, you can see that I’ve been able to significantly increase content in the site.
For advocacy programs – I already support 2 advocacy groups, which you can definitely see in our posts.
Paying it forward -well, our group has started the 1st of the series of seminars to share to other people on how to start working at home.
So, start auditing your promises last year and start making new ones for the coming 2014!
So Remember -yung Pangakong Kalusugan, Pangakong Circulan.! Keep Healthy for your Family!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!