2nd Lubao International Balloon Fiesta 2015.. if you missed last year.. you wont want to miss it again this year..
Let’s get started..1st thing 1st… Prices of tickets.. PHP250 per day and you can buy tickets in all SM Tickets branches nationwide and also at the gate.
When: March 26-29, 2015
Who organized this awesome festival? Why, none other than.. Pilipinas International Balloon Festival Inc. (PIBF) together with the Arts, Culture and Tourism Office (ACTO) and Pampanga Provincial Government.
Last year, about 30 balloons participated in the Festival and this year they expect to top it more with about 40 Balloon participating in the 2nd Lubao Hot Air International Balloon Festival.
Can you ride the balloons? Well, YES!!
Hot air balloon in total flight is PHP 10,000.
The basket of the balloon can hold 3 people + a licensed pilot, if you are interested to ride a balloon, then contact the organizers at email@example.com / +63 926 521 9398 or +63 942 0768
How to get there?
- Take the North Luzon Expressway and then take San Fernando toll exit
- Turn left towards Jose Abad Santos Ave. (formerly Olongapo-Gapan Rd.)
- Head towards the town of Lubao, passing Gua-gua-Sta.Rita intersection and Golangco Intersection (Brgy. Prado Siongco is the last barangay of Lubao before Bataan)
- The venue is at the right side of the highway, before the Pampanga and Bataan welcome arch
- Take SCTex toll plaza heading towards Subic
- Take Dinalupihan toll exit; then turn left to Lubao
- The venue is right after the Bataan-Pampanga welcome arch
Things you need to remember:
Bring a hat or umbrella to keep the sun off you…
Bring Sun Screen
Bring Food and water – not sure if you will be allowed to bring it inside..
Bring lots of powerbanks to keep your gadgets charged.