As you may recall, we wrote about BPI and its BEA service a couple of months ago, wherein you could book an appointment for your local BPI Branch for transactions, then just go to the branch at the appointed time and bypass the line in the bank.
For more info about BEA
Well, here are 3 more ways for you to do your business without having to go to the bank.
BPI has 3 24/7 banking channels that a client can transact through, namely:
1. Express Online
2. BPI Express Mobile
3. BPI Express Phone
What is BPI Express Online?
• view a summary of your enrolled accounts and their corresponding balances
• transfer funds between your peso non-TD accounts enrolled in BPI Express Online
• enroll another person’s account and transfer funds to it from your BPI, BPI Family Bank, or BPI Direct account
• enroll and pay all your bills listed in the Bills Payment facility. View list of merchants.
• experience the comfort of viewing and paying your bills through the Internet
• enroll additional accounts, be it another Savings or Checking account, Time Deposit, Consumer Loan, Credit Card or Investment Account. No need to nominate another User ID and Password.
• reload your own or someone else’s Globe Handy Phone and Touch Mobile prepaid phones.
• apply for, enroll, or reload your Express Cash, My ePrepaid or Express Money Order card and monitor your card usage and balances
• download the BPI Express Mobile app designed specifically for your mobile phone, including iPhone, Blackberry and Android
• request for non-delivery and printing of your paper statements
• request for other services 24 hours a day and 7 days a week through a computer with Internet connection and a secure browser.
For more info about express online, click here
What is BPI Express Mobile
You can use your mobile phone to transact with BPI
Iphone, Blackberry and Android applications are available for download.
You can even use SMS-Based Mobile Banking through any of the major telco’s. Globe, Touch Mobile and Smart.
What is BPI Express Phone?
Basically it allows you to make transactions over a phone call!
BPI Express Phone is Phone Banking made easy! It is a full-service facility that helps you do a wide range of banking transactions and allows you to communicate with highly skilled Phonebankers.
With BPI Express Phone, all these self-service transactions are possible 24×7:
a. Get real time account balances
b. Enroll bills in the bills payment facility
c. Pay bills to more than 200 merchants
d. Transfer funds to other BPI, BPI Family Savings Bank or BPI Direct deposit accounts
e. Inquire on the details of your deposit, credit card, loans and insurance accounts
f. Reload prepaid credits to your mobile phones instantly
g. Reload own or third-party Prepaid or Gift Card/s real time
h. Order additional checkbook/s
i. Place stop payment orders for checks
j. and a lot more!
I personally favor online transactions and mostly never go to the bank unless its to deposit cash in my account. Whichever mode you prefer, I’m pretty much sure that BPI has what you want.
To reward loyal BPI customers for their loyalty, BPI is coming up with the 2nd year of the GET OUT MORE contest. Last year BPI and BPI Family clients had a chance to win all-expenses paid trips for four (4) to the seven (7) of the top destinations in the country, namely, Boracay, Bohol, Davao, Puerto Princesa, Cebu, Legazpi, and Iloilo, for three days plus pocket money worth Php 24,700 simply by using any of the three 24/7 banking channels.
This year BPI has added other South East Asia destinations to their promo. Check out the site: getoutmore