Our homes are our castles.. and like castles they need to be protected. Unfotunately you cannot put a moat around your homes today.. it’s not allowed.. lol.. so the next best thing is to be able to keep an eye on your things even if you are not at home.
How to do that? Put a camera or cctv setup in your house..therer are a lot of ways to set u a home security or surveilance system, but most of them are not easy and actually need professional help.
We were able to recently test out setting up a camera cctv wifi setup for your house that’s as easy as 1,2,3 to set up… the camera’s are from Qihoo 360 Smart Camera, and here’s how it looks like.
There are 2 variations or SKU’s for the Qihoo 360 Smart Camera
The 720P which retails at 2,500 and the
1080P which retails at 3,500 php
Here’s where you can buy them..
Retailers carrying the 360 Smart Camera:
1) Silicon Valley Computer- Alabang Town Centre, SM Bacoor, SM Cebu, SM Clark, SM Davao, SM Manila, SM Megamall, SM Pampanga, SM Sta. Rosa, SM Marikina, SM North , Glorietta, SM San Pablo, SM Calamba , SM Paranaque, SM San Lazaro, SM Mall of Asia, SM Trece Martirez, Ayala Legazpi, SM Sucat, SM Cabanatuan
2) Accenthub – Accent Micro SM Megamall, PC Live, SM Baguio, Filinvest Festival Mall, SM Cebu, SM East Ortigas, SM Mall of Asia
3) Accentplus – SM South Mall, SM North Edsa
4) Complink Marketing – SM North Edsa, Trinoma, Robinson’s Galleria, SM Megamall, Glorietta 2, SM Southmall, Alabang Town Center, SM Bacoor, SM Mall of Asia
5) PC Domain – SM Fairview, SM Pampanga
6) PC Quarter- SM Fairview, Glorietta 2
Speaker in the back not included.. lol
All you need to be able to use this is the camera.. of course with its plug and almost 2 meters of cord.. a smart phone – in my case.. an android phone and wifi.
Next step is to download the 360 app in the android store..search 360 Smart Camera.. it will look like this..
Next, all you have to do is follow the steps in the application once you open it and viola!… oh.. you need to sim no to finish the registration of the app.. here is how it looks like..
You van also invert the image if you want especially if you stick the camera upside down.. you can also set it up so that it send alerts and saves events.
You can also set it up so it automatically changes to night mode when its dark.
You can even set it up to alert you when your baby cries… cool right?