How to apply for a Job
A couple of things you need to remember when applying for a job.
- Resume – be sure your resume is correct and updated. ( if you dont know how to write a resume – research it on the internet )Know where and what things are written on your resume.
- Before you email your application, read the job description of the job and the company profile, so you know what you are getting into.
- Remember the companies that you applied at. ( If a representative from those companies contact you, it would sound stupid of you to say – what? I dont remember applying. Or the opening is for a telemarketer and you ask – is this for the technical support position/
- Make sure you attend the interview set.
- Dress Appropriately. You are not going out for a night out or lounging in starbucks. Business Attire.
- Be on time or before the time. Being late sucks. It means you have no respect for the time of the interviewer. And it will give the impression that you will always be late if you get accepted.