Internet Engineer- Computer Programmer
- Bachelor College Degree: Computer science; information technology; engineering (computer/ telecommunication or equivalent
- With good scholastic record
- at least 1yr working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Responsible for developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools for Captive Portal Networks that include Ad Serving. Must have strong skills in Ruby on Rails, Java Script, Apache and PHP.
- We need someone who is familiar with iFrames, IAB Ad Creation inside the platform using Rails.
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes. Be able to customize Captive Portals and Walled Gardens. Flash development would be an added bonus.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of our company CMS and AdServer.
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism and community building.
- Help Build Necessary API’s to our Partner Solutions
- Experience developing and implementing open source software projects including Ruby on Rails, Snort, Squid, Privoxy.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Email your resume at email@example.com with the message heading of the job you are applying for