A lot of people ask me why i chose to work at home. How did i find a job like that? How do i work?Get paid?
For those of you out there that is thinking of working at home, let me discuss to you the advantages and disadvantages of working at home. Working at home may not be for everyone.
Here are some points for the advantages of working at home that others i have talked to along with myself have realized.
1. No Commute. As we know or have experienced. If you work at the typical office, you need to actually be in the office. Or in some cases as in sales, you need to be in the field. Working at home frees up at least 3 hours a day. That’s the average time it takes for a person to dress up and travel to and from the office. That’s three hours you can devote to other things like, sleeping, spending time with your family. FACEBOOK, household chores, or if your lucky a part time job.
2. No extra Expenses.( in some things.) You get to save cash.hard earned cash that you worked for.Why? no commute means you don’t pay for fare. No expenses on keeping you office wardrobe updated. No eating out.
3. Less Stress. (some points are more applicable to women)
– choosing what to wear for the day
-seeing your co workers
-seeing your boss
-being late and fined
4. Eating home cooked food. being able to eat what you want, when you want without being charged an arm and a leg to get it. And hopefully eating healthy foods.
5. Almost safe from external factors. (except of course for natural calamities)
– no worries on being kidnapped
-car breaking down
-no color coding.
6. Spending quality family time with your Family and friends.
Anything else??? Feel free to add your opinions.
Disadvantages in the next post………