Job Opening for Marketing Staff for BPI
Position Title : Marketing Staff
Job Level/Rank : Job Level A/RF
Group/Division : Electronic Channels Group (ECG) /
ECG Marketing and Sales Division
Department : ECG Marketing
Date of Job Description : January 2013
- Reports To : Brand Manager
No. of Subordinates : Officers 0 Specialist 0 Staff 0
Position/Ranks of Subordinate/s : N/A
Ensures the successful output of all duties and responsibilities assigned to the Brand
III. POSITION OBJECTIVE
Responsible in assisting the Brand Manager in the development of marketing strategies after conducting a thorough analysis of the marketing environment and preparation of specific marketing programs that will ensure the successful implementation of agreed strategies.
IV. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assists the Brand Manager in the following:
- Responsible in the preparation of briefs, i.e. promotions, merchandising, PR, DM campaigns etc. that will set the direction for outside agencies in the execution of the specific requirements.
- Responsible in the day-to-day management of the brands by working closely with the external agencies, various divisions in the organization to ensure that tasks are completed on time.
- Ensures the timely, effective and efficient implementation of all promotional, merchandising and advertising programs in coordination with the business groups.
- Prepares the Marketing Program Proposal (MPP) to ensure that all cost components for various activities are captured and thereafter monitors spending to guarantee that expenditures are within agreed budgets.
- Monitors closely the results of marketing programs to ensure that there is timely and accurate feedback on what is and what is not effective; consequently prepares post project evaluation reports to make sure that there is sufficient documentation on every marketing activity.
- Responsible in the preparation of financial analysis of the brand in order to monitor profitability targets as well as budget setting purposes.
- Analyses consumer, industry and competitive data in order to keep aware of the emerging trends, business opportunities and threats affecting the brand.
- Supports the business heads in ad hoc projects, requirements that may arise in the conduct of their daily business.
- Ensures that all divisions within the organization, especially the frontliners, are updated and well-versed on the brand’s features/benefits and promotional programs.
- Administrative work includes thorough management of the budget, processing of payments via e-proc, ensuring the accreditation of suppliers, compliance to internal controls and external rules.
- Supervises the brand associate and trains him/her to prepare this person to take on more responsibilities in the future.
V. QUALIFICATION GUIDE
Education : Graduate of any four-year course; preferably Marketing,
Advertising or Business-related courses.
Experience : Preferably with 1 year banking and/or marketing experience
Knowledge/Skills: Proficient in Office Applications
Knowledge in any graphic design application is a plus
Proficient in oral and written communication
Personal Skills : Strong interpersonal skills/good team player
Good organizational skills
Willing to travel
Can work under pressure