We are now hiring a Marketing Associate who will be based in our office. The general task is to support the marketing efforts of the company by selling its services, contacting customers, organizing training and marketing events, sending out advertisements and similar marketing functions.
- Increase company revenues by selling its various services and growing the business;
- Help organize public trainings and seminars, contacting and following up companies for participants, sending out e-mails and snail mails and ad notices;
- Update, maintain and organize database of current and potential clients;
- Develop and strengthen relationships with customers, partner consultants and companies;
- Communicate with clients, set up appointments for in-person meetings, support the field sales force;
- Initiate and implement pre-approved sales and marketing strategies.
- Graduate of any four-year course preferably with a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Marketing or courses in related medical scientific field (e.g., Nursing, Physical Therapy, Chemistry, Psychology, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and task management skills,
- Must be adept in using MS Office programs like Word, Excel, Publisher, and Outlook.
- Work experience in similar position or related industry is an advantage.
- Pleasing personality, positive disposition, independent, good interpersonal skills and can interact harmoniously with team members and clients.
Email your resume at email@example.com with the message heading of the job you are applying for