- Bachelor College Degree: Computer science; information technology; engineering (computer/ telecommunication or equivalent
- With good scholastic record
- at least 1yr working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Responsible for developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools for Captive Portal Networks that include Ad Serving. Must have strong skills in REGEX, Squid, Privoxy, and Linux.
- TCP/IP, DHCP, VLANs, ARP, MAC
- Experienced developing and implementing open source software projects including BSD and Snort
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of our company CMS and AdServer.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ultimately, the person selected will be involved with our Revenue Gateway Platform that allows us to Inject Ads into Every Webpage within our Captive Portal Environment. We need someone in the Philippines to be hands on with Pilots. Need to be able to SSH into our systems in the region
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the message heading of the job you are applying for