October 24, 2014
Take surround-sound experience to the next level
– Immerse yourself in the ultimate movie and music experience with Philips HTL2163B
– Enjoy optimum home entertainment system that encompasses convenience and accessibility
Have you always wanted to simulate the ultimate movie and music experience inside your home? Then it’s time you setup the PhilipsHTL2163B with Virtual Surround Sound—the ultimate TV companion that’s packed with features that deliver true-to-life sound.
The PhilipsHTL2163B produces rich sound qualitythat delivers a realistic movie experience you and your family will surely enjoy. Its dedicated external subwoofer adds a degree of thrill to every scene while its twin tweeters produce optimum clarity for that ultimate watching and listening experience.
The speakers of the HTL2163B are calibrated according to Dolby Digital standards for accurate music detail. What’s more, the speakers are equipped with advanced spatial algorithms that replicate sonic features in a 5.1-channel environment.
Accessibility and convenience are primary factors in choosing the best home-entertainment system and the HTL2163B offers just this through its Bluetooth (compatible with iPhones, iPads, MP3 players, or laptops), Audio in port and USB port. Now you can have countless ways to enjoy easy music streaming!
The HTL2163B is also compatible with televisions, BD/DVD players, and gaming consoles. Simply connect your deviceusing HDMI 1.4 output to enjoy superior sound quality.
The perfect entertainment starts with Philips Virtual Surround Sound. If you want to upgrade your movieand music experience at home, switch to this intuitive entertainment companion today!
Sound • Sound Enhancement: Virtual Surround Sound, Treble, and Bass control, Night mode
• Sound system: Dolby Digital
• Speaker output power: 30W x 2
• Subwoofer output power: 60 W
• Total Power RMS @ 30% THD: 120W
Loudspeakers • Loudspeaker types: integrated with main unit
• Speaker drivers per side: 1 woofer, 1 Mylar tweeter
• Speaker Impedance: 8 ohm
• Tweeter impedance: 16 ohm
• Subwoofer type: passive
• Subwoofer driver: 1 x 5.25” woofer
• Subwoofer freq range: 45-200 Hz
• Subwoofer impedance: 4 ohm
Connectivity • Integrated connections: Bluetooth
• iPod/iPhone: via 3.5mm Audio in, via Bluetooth
• Rear Connections: Digital coaxial in, Digital optical in, subwoofer out, AUX in, HDMI 1.4 output (ARC)
• Top connections: Audio in (3.5mm), USB 2.0
Design • Wall mountable
Power • Power consumption: 30W
• Power supply: 110-240V, 50/60 Hz
• Standby power consumption: <0.5 W Sustainability • Packaging: 80% recycled corrugated board, Soya based ink Dimensions • Main unit (W x H x D): 843x52x60 mm • Main unit weight: 1.93 kg • Subwoofer weight: 2.6kg • Subwoofer cable length: 3 m • Packaging (W x H x D): 400 x 292 x 349 mm • Subwoofer (W x H x D): 165 x 240 x 295 mm • Weight incl. packaging: 5.1 kg Accessories • Included accessories: 1 x AAA Battery, power cord, Quick start guide, remote control, safety and legal leaflet, trademarks sheet, AC Adapter Convenience • EasyLink (HDMI-CEC): Audio Retrun Channel, automatic audio input mapping, one touch play, one touch standby, remote control-passthrough, system standby # For more information, please contact: Shyla Reyes Media Relations Manager M2.0 Communications Landline: 414 6020 Loc. 103 Mobile: 0917 8475264 / 0923 3636802 Email: email@example.com About Royal Philips Electronics Royal Philips Electronics of the Netherlands (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHI) is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare, lifestyle and lighting, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights and the brand promise of “sense and simplicity.” Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips employs approximately 122,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries worldwide. With sales of EUR 22.6 billion in 2011, the company is a market leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as lifestyle products for personal well-being and pleasure with strong leadership positions in male shaving and grooming, portable entertainment and oral healthcare. News from Philips is located at www.philips.com/newscenter. In November 2011, Philips launched The ‘+’ Project program, a multi-year program aimed at improving the health and well-being of people in Asia Pacific. The ‘+’ Project is focused on improving the quality of urban living by helping to build livable cities, promote healthy living and work towards healthcare systems that are affordable and accessible. It combines the expertise from Philips’ business sectors and the company’s innovation capabilities and aims to achieve tighter collaboration with governments, municipals, health authorities and other relevant stakeholders to improve the quality of people’s lives across the region. The scope of this program covers the ASEAN countries, Australia and New Zealand and Korea. For more information, visit philips.com/plus.