A couple of weeks ago, we already heard rumors about the Samsung Galaxy S5, one of the rumors was that it was supposed to be using the newest chip of Qualcomm.
Well, the rumors can now be put to rest as that official specs for the Samsung Galaxy S5 has been released.
- 5.1-inch 1080 x 1920 Super AMOLED display, 432ppi
- 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 8974-AC CPU
- Adreno 330
- 16, 32GB internal memory
- Micro SD expandable up to 128GB
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- IP67 water & dust resistant
- Fingerprint scanner
- 16 megapixel camera with AF, LED flash
- 1080p @ 30, 60fps, 4K @ 30fps
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera @ 1080p
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat with TouchWiz
- 2,800mAh removable battery
It uses the newest android OS KitKat. Dust and water resistant too!
I wonder who will launch 1st in the Philippines? Its said to be available in April. Watch out!