Job Description: Web and Mobile App Programmer
Job Type: Level 2 – 6 MONTH PROBATIONARY – FULLTIME
• Integrate, test, and develop html5-based web and mobile app solutions.
• Deliver projects and tasks on time and on budget.
• Document all work to required standards.
• Work with a Product Architect to design and implement solutions.
• Improve ease of use and site functionality through technical innovations.
• A college or university degree in computer/interactive multimedia programming.
• Recent graduates are welcome to apply
As the ideal candidate for our team you will bring the following skills to the position:
• Programming ability in SQL, HTML5 and PHP
• Experience developing applications that can connect to different database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle or SQL
• Web and Mobile Application design and development.
• Strong documentation discipline.
• Knowledge of Database design, forms, and queries an asset
• Authentication and Session Management for user logins an asset.
• Software release management and product life cycle management in CakePHP environment is an asset.
• Experience integrating with eCommerce engines is an asset.
• Development/integration experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn an asset
• Android and /or iOS application development an asset.
• User interface design ability and experience with user interface development an asset
• Interface development using Jquery Mobile or equivalent web framework an asset
• Linux development experience, managing a LAMP stack and security would be an asset
• Revision control knowledge with regards to working as a team an asset
Interested applicants may send their resume at email@example.com and indicate the position you’re applying for
(copy paste the exact same job opening listed above and where you saw our job posting) in the subject field to be
prioritized. Send CVs first. Interview by APPOINTMENT only.
Contact Number: 09162165265
Company Name: Confidential
Position: Web and Mobile App Programmer